Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Favorite PJ's


So, little Paul loves his Elmo pajamas. I didn't know that a 1 year old could have a favorite outfit- but Paul's is definitely his "Elmos." We don't watch Sesame Street and I'm certain he has no clue who Elmo is, but he loves the pajamas. He'll carry them around the house for hours. There were a few times recently that I found his Elmo pajamas in his drawer when I knew they were dirty. I thought maybe my husband put them away accidentally. I solved the mystery last week when I caught little Paul pulling the dirty pj's out of the laundry basket and sneaking them back to his pajama drawer.
Just tonight I was telling him,"Paul, it's almost time to go sleepy." So he ran into his room, opened his drawers, and came out with his "Elmos," grinning ear to ear. I had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Maya said...

Haha what a cute story!

Welcome to the "blogosphere."

I think I gave you our blog address but if not it's www.markandmayaz.blogspot.com.

I hope everything is going well for your family! And GO COUGARS!

Melissa said...

Hahaha I love it! And he doesn't even watch Elmo?!?! lol

The Hedges said...

Little Paul is so cute, and wow, I can't believe you put up the butt picture for your profile. : ) Nice touch!

PS - The having babies without being pregnant thing, pure genius!

Kathleen said...

That's funny. My kids will only wear their matching PJs these days and last night when Isaac's were dirty, I had to convince him that his red and green ones would make Christmas come quicker if he wore them. He said he wanted to wear them until Christmas--luckily he forgot all about that this morning when it was time to get dressed!

Rebecca Adams said...

I'm happy you have a blog now! Little Paul is so cute! :)

My blog is http://ryanandrebeccaadams.blogspot.com.