Saturday, November 22, 2008

Are you kidding me? A call for Max's head!


Oh my goodness. I bleed blue, but seriously. 5 Interceptions and a lost fumble? Any other school would have pulled their quarterback. Our defense, our kicker, our receivers, our tight ends, and definitely our running backs did their job. However, the fate of the game was in one man's hands: Max Hall. Thanks, Max. . . you really came through for us there.
I suppose I've never really trusted Max. I was at the game in Salt Lake and every single time the offense lined up in a passing formation I crossed my fingers and repeated "Be smart, Maxi." Yet, he let me down. . . again and again.

I've deleted the rest of this blog entry because my mom said I was too mean. . . she's probably right. . . but I'm still mad at Max. 6 TO's is rediculous and it was the worst performance I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I was mad too. You have to think #15 feels awful today. What can you do when your QB is having a historically terrible game and you have no second string QB?!

Amber said...

I didn't get to see the game, but I definitely heard about it. It's really too bad! BYU has been good this year....well until yesterday. Anyway, how are you? I found your blog through Kathleen. You can come check out our blog as well molloyfamily.blogspot.com. Also, can I get an updated address for you? You can email it to amboo8@gmail.com

Talk to you later!