Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Pictures!

The wife (Molly) of one of my husbands work friends took some family pictures for us on the day after Thanksgiving. She did a really good job, even though little Paul would not hold still for us. She even edited them for us! I just think 'lil Paul looks so cute! There a a few more pics on her blog ( http://andrewandmolly.blogspot.com/ ).
I love Paul's eyes! He is soo cute to me!

Cute family picture- I wish quatro's eyes were focussed on the camera, but hey, he's one!

He was sad because he wanted to run instead of take pictures.


I like this one of Paul 3 and I.


I really like the edit on this one. The color is really cute and it makes Paul's eyes look even bigger and more expressive!

If only I were looking too. . . oh well, it's still really cute.



Me and my boy.

No comments: