Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big Bumps and Peanut Butter Spoons

So, I only blog about my son, and I'm ok with that. He's what makes life interesting anyway! The other day I was feeling down for no particular reason and Paul gave me the sweetest hug and the best smile. Little Paul is my angel and is what makes difficult days tolerable. Being a mom is not always easy. There are frustrating and tiring days when I count the minutes until bedtime, but it's more that worth it. There's not a day since little Paulwas born that I have not thanked the Lord for the privilege of being his mother!

Speaking of prayers, one quick story- Paul loves "big bumps." We walk to work and on the way we go over 3 speed bumps and it makes Paul so happy. Every night when we pray, he reminds us to thank Heavenly Father for "big bumps." Just wait until I get that kid to Cedar Point. . .


Also, the other day while I was trying to get everything together for work, I made little Paul a PB&J. I went to grab his diaper bag and when I came back, Paul was hiding behind his bench with the jar of peanut butter digging in with a spoon. What can you do but laugh, take a picture, and then remember to put the peanut butter on a higher shelf next time.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's awesome about the peanut butter, I can totally imagine a kid hording it secretly. It's so tasty! You sure have a cutie there, he sounds really sweet too.

Tiffany said...

He is so adorable! Thanks for coming over last night. It was fun to visit with you guys! I love that he is so thankful for big bumps!