Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm officially the worst blogger on the face of the planet. So, just in case you were wondering, yes, my family and I are still alive!

I've also realized that I probable have the worst memory ever. I swear my brain is swiss cheese. Yet there are some things that I don't want to risk losing to my "Bermuda Triangle" mind. This Mother's Day was one of those things that motivated me, the worst blogger ever, to blog. Less I forget!



So, on Saturday my sweet husband took little Paul out to get me some things for Mother's Day. (Which, by itself was a great gift- 1 1/2 hours of time to get things done!) My husband let little Paul pick out some things that he thought I would like. Upon returning, Paul IV was unable to keep one of the gifts a secret. He ran into the house yelling, "I got a flower for you with no bees in it!" Paul III said that he meticulously checked all the flowers to make sure they were "bee free."

Sunday morning, Paul III brought me my breakfast in bed; complete with Cinnabon cereal, Dora the Explorer yogurt, Odwalla juice, and sour patch kids (not pictured). Little Paul picked each one of these things out for me. He especially insisted on the Dora yogurt, telling his dad that is was mommy's favorite.

I love my sweet boys who made Mother's Day absolutely perfect (and hopefully unforgettable)!
(p.s. Notice the Jone's Soda bottle/vase- Paul special ordered me a case with a picture of us and a cute little message for our anniversary last month. How cute is that?!)

3 comments:

Maya said...

aw how sweet! sounds like the perfect mothers' day! glad to hear that you 3 are alive too ;-)

Kathleen said...

It's true, you are the worst blogger, but it's good to see you didn't forget you had one ;) Also, I want a close up picture of the soda bottle, nay I demand one! Somehow you neglected to tell me about your anniversary surprise!

Brooke said...

FINALLY! It's good to have you back! Mom told me about the gifts that little Paul picked out for you (things that he loved). So cute. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!