Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Papa's home!

We had such a fun time when "Papa" came to visit. It was a very short visit, but a good one. All Tuesday morning little Paul asked about papa coming to play and just couldn't wait to see his papa. When Papa finally arrived, Paul was beyond thrilled! You know how you always want your kids to interact perfectly when their grandparents are around and just have everything go right? Well, for once it happened. I was so pleased that little Paul warmed up to his papa right away and had a ton of fun showing off his firetruck knowledge and his joy about diggers, french fries, ice cream, and swimming pools. Except for a few short, but typical two year old moments, little Paul was perfect. We look forward to more happy memories with family and are always happy when we get to be with the people we love.

A goodbye hug for Papa!

3 Pauls :)

"Paul, we don't drum on people, only on the floor. . ."

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Krista--that's so great! I didn't know Dad was coming to visit! How fun...And I'm excited you're coming to visit in Oct.! We'll definitely have to plan something. Also, I feel so bad that I haven't called you back. I did get your message and my life has been CRAZY lately. Lots of Relief Society stuff, Emma starting school, family things. I will try to call sometime over the next few days.

Tiffany said...

Yay! I found your blog! And I think it's adorable! I don't know what you are so worried about!

We need to hang out soon.

Janet said...

I have loved checking out your blog! Baby Paul (not such a baby anymore, is he?) is so adorable. That is so awesome that you ran a marathon! I almost said that I can't believe it, but I am not that surprised. You are amazing, though. Now that I have your blog I'm going to start following you...