Saturday, June 12, 2010

Habitats

Little Paul and I have been going to the Louisville Zoo a lot lately. I'm doing my best to make it educational for him. The last few times we've been there, we've talked about the animals' habitats. So, the other day when little Paul earned a trip to McDonalds, he asked me: "Mom, is that a french fry's habitat?" I don't know if that's even funny to other people, but it was hilarious to me.

Also, another funny thing he did this week was discover a jack-in-the-box. The video is below!

6 comments:

The Hedges said...

The habitat thing is adorable and so were the jack in the box giggles. Thanks for the smiles! : )

Kathleen said...

Love the video. I actually put that Curious George Jack in the box on Nicole's birthday wish list--is that video at the gym?

Also, Zach thought the French fry story was amusing so it is funny to other people.

Maya said...

oh my goodness that was an adorable video! i love his laugh! and, i definitely think the french fry story is funny!

Brooke said...

That's adorable! He reminds me so much of Luke!!! We all miss him and you guys too.

Matt & Daphne said...

I just showed this video to Matt, and we were CRACKING up. You have the cutest little boy!

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

LOVE the video! So so so cute! Laughed every time I watched it! He's so adorable!