Sunday, December 28, 2008

1Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed. . .

My son cracks me up. In the past month he has started learning like crazy! Tonight I sung the song about monkey's jumping on the bed to him and he started acting it out- without my help! Tonight was the first time he ever heard the song. I had to video tape it- it was way cute.

I'm realizing theat Paul understands a lot more than I thought he did. When I pay attention to his sounds, I have also realized that he's saying a lot more than I thought. Anyway, enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's scary when you realize how much they understand, now you have to be careful :)

Brooke said...

Emma and I just watched the video of your little monkey. We laughed the whole time! It's such a fun age!
Emma says: I love you!